Stand Up Pouches
Custom Flat Bottom Pouches Now Available
Biodegradable Printed Pouch Packaging - Box Bottom Bags - for Food
Biodegradable – food grade – pouches that are as functional and shelf stable as regular plastic and won’t cost a fortune
- kraft stand up pouches
- paper bags with high barrier liners
- high barrier polypropylene bags
- Optional: resealable plastic pouches and zipper bags with optional off-gasing valves
- NEW – Box bottom bags
- Perfect for organic, health and artisanal food companies that want to eliminate plastic pollution and increase sustainability.
Any stand up pouch or bag requiring biaxially oriented polyester or polypropylene is now made using our Omnidegradable® material, meaning they are:
- Functional – offering the same high barrier protection as traditional food packaging bags – including zippers and off-gasing valves.
- Biodegradable & Sustainable – once disposed in the presence of microbes, including regular garden soil, the forest floor or even out in an Ocean, our bags will sustainably biodegrade into organic nutrients with no harmful by-products. We believe – and have the research to support this claim – that this is the most viable ‘earth friendly’ food packaging solution on the market today.
- Affordable – they are within the same price range as regular plastic pouches.
Looking for smaller order volume? check out our stock bagsprogram.
Testimonials & Quotes
“We are fired up about the new custom-printed bags… The big leap with this improvement is reducing waste while providing more substance. The new labeling delivers a better picture of the coffee inside the bag, and the biodegradable bag material both protects the freshness and the future. It’s a deeply satisfying improvement for us and our conscientious customers.
— DAVID MCKINLEY GROCERY CATEGORY MANAGER, GIMME! COFFEE
“Soon a whole lot of people will know about your omnidegradable packaging… Your logo will remain on every pouch. Good stuff. Thanks again for helping us get more pouches in this crunch, and for already putting forth the extra mile as our packaging partner.
— JEFF GUYMON, PARTNER SOLSTICE CHOCOLATE
“[Plastic bags] take at least 1,000 years to break down, and even then, they don’t biodegrade; rather, they fragment into smaller and smaller pieces, making them more likely to be eaten by marine and land animals.”
— DAVID SUZUKI, THE DAVID SUZUKI FOUNDATION